Virgin Atlantic

Fly To Hong Kong with Virgin Atlantic

bck-virgin-atlantic-flight-to-Hong-Kong

Virgin Atlantic to Hong Kong

airlines-Virgin-Atlantic-Logo

Fly direct to Hong Kong and experience Virgin Flights

Virgin Flights on selected flights from London to Hong Virgin Atlantic offers bargain prices on flights to Hong Kong.

Book your flights to Hong Kong

Fly to Hong Kong from United Kingdom and experience the quality flights.

Searching for Virgin Atlantic United Kingdom to Hong Kong flights? We allow you to easily search and compare Virgin Atlantic flights to Hong Kong from London, Manchester, Birmingham and other UK cities. Our cheapest Virgin to Hong Kong flight flying Virgin Atlantic you can see above.
Virgin Atlantic Airways was founded in 1984 in London. Initially, domestic flights were offered within the UK however expansion was funded by owner Richard Branson and other Virgin enterprises. In 2000, 49% of the company was sold to Singapore Airlines with the remaining 51% still owned by the Virgin Group. Virgin Atlantic became the first major competition for British Airways, being granted a license to fly out of London Heathrow Airport, the busiest airport in the world. With around 35 destinations worldwide, Virgin offers a full network of services for passengers. Virgin Atlantic has a series of membership schemes and frequent flyer programs depending on the class of seat you book. Virgin has code shares with a range of airlines including BMI, Continental Airlines and Singapore Airlines as well as commercial partnerships with Gulf Air, Scandinavian Airlines and US Airways among others.

Airport-Check-In

Hong Kong Flights

Flights Around the World…  Flexible Worldwide Flights, Top Destination for a Bargain Price.

Peace of Mind… Fully Protected by ATOL, IATA and part of the Newstravel Limited

Experienced and Knowledgeable Staff… A team that are fully trained with a passion for travel and service for Dubai Holidays.

Exceptional Customer Service and Convenience… We are open from Monday to Saturday from 9.00am till 6pm

Great Prices and Special Upgrades… Confidence that you are getting the very best prices, many with exclusive upgrades and inclusions.